|Back to Back Issues Page|
this drink was Hippocrates favorite “cure all” remedy. Here’s why…
August 30, 2016
40 Reasons Why Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is Still the Best (and Cheapest) Health Elixir, Revitalizer and Anti-Ageing Drink Yet Discovered…
Greetings everyone, and a warm welcome to our August edition of Life Saving Health Solutions. Thank you for subscribing and being a part of our health circle. I sincerely hope you enjoy today’s newsletter and the information I'm going to be sharing with you...
“In a stellar cloud 25,000 light years from earth, researchers found organic vinegar, a molecule that may have played a role in the formation of life.”.– University of Chicago, June 1996.
So if organic vinegar did in fact play a role in the formation of life, then it must have played a role in the formation of us (we are life, of course). This may also explain why ACV reacts so positively within our bodies. It could very well be a part of our make-up!
You Must Take Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Every Day, No Matter What…It doesn’t matter what health problem, illness or disease you’re suffering from, or even if you’re health is okay but you’re feeling a bit run down or under the weather, apple cider vinegar will help you. You honestly won’t believe the difference it will make and just how much better you’ll feel until you try it! (As the saying goes… an apple a day keeps the doctor away).
ACV is a very potent anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-viral, and anti-fungal food. It’s incredibly rich in essential vitamins, minerals and trace minerals, particularly the “master” mineral potassium. The interesting thing about potassium is that once it enters the body, toxic poisons are placed “in solution” so they can then be flushed straight out through the urine. Life extension specialist and ACV expert and author, Paul C. Bragg, also labelled potassium “detergent for the arteries”. He says this mineral is instrumental in cleaning the walls of the arteries and blood vessels so they don’t clog up and cause heart disease and other circulatory problems.
Here’s some common signs of a potassium deficiency. If you suffer from any one or more of these, you definitely need to get some organic ACV into you… fast!
• Bone and muscle aches and pains, especially lower back pain.
• Shooting pain when straightening after leaning over.
• Dizziness upon straightening after leaning over.
• Morning dull headaches upon arising and when under stress.
• Body feels tired and heavy and is a struggle to move.
• Dull, faded looking hair that lacks sheen and luster.
• Itchy scalp. Dandruff, premature hair thinning or balding.
• Hair is unmanageable, mats up and often looks like straw. Sometimes hair is very dry and other times very oily.
• Eyes itch and feel sore. Sometimes eyelids are granulated and white gunk collects in the corners. Other times the eyes appear bloodshot, watery and uncomfortable.
• Eyes tire easily and don’t focus as they should.
• Loss of mental alertness. Forgetfulness and confusion. Memory seems to fail – you forget names and places that should be on the tip of your tongue.
• Tire physically and mentally, sometimes with even the slightest of effort.
• Easily irritable and impatient, particularly with friends, family and loved ones.
And here’s a list of just some of the incredible health and medicinal benefits of raw organic ACV…
-Can be used as a detox to cleanse the kidneys
-Helps prevent the flu
-Reduces arthritic inflammation
-Relieves sinus pressure and fights infection
-Aids in weight loss by decreasing appetite and increasing -fat burn
-Relieves allergies and asthma symptoms
-Relieves gout and gouty arthritis symptoms
-Balances the body’s pH level
-Lowers your cholesterol
-Removes nail fungus
-Soothes bug bites and other skin irritations
-Aids in digestion
-Helps with sleep issues (taken with warm water and honey before bedtime)
-Contains strong anti-inflammatory properties
-Relieves pain from stings
-Relieves chest congestion
-Promotes bowel movements and eases constipation
-Relieves heartburn and acid reflux (GERD)
-Can help stop hiccups
-Promotes sinus drainage
-Treats ear infections
-Promotes growth of healthy gut flora
-Helps control sugar cravings
-Helps cure strep throat
-Helps treat eczema
-Increases energy and boosts metabolism
-Relaxes sore muscles
-Lowers blood pressure
And as an external/beauty treatment, you can use ACV for these…
-Use as a hair rinse to fight dandruff and add body and shine
-Use as a facial cleanser to boost the pH of your skin
-Add to bath water to relieve the redness and pain of sunburn
-Use to reduce build-up on the scalp
-Helps in the removal of warts
-Use as skin toner for blemishes
-Apply on skin to reduce cellulite
-Helps control bad breath
-Whitens teeth and kills mouth bacteria
-Reduces swelling and fades bruising
-Use as an overnight soak to clean dentures
Best Apple Cider Vinegar and How to Take it for Maximum Results…
When someone says they took apple cider vinegar and “it didn’t work”, you know straight away they made one or all of these 3 mistakes (ACV works 100% of the time for everyone so it wasn’t the vinegars fault!)…
1. They Used the Wrong Type:.There are so many different brands and different forms of vinegars on the market today that it’s very easy to purchase the wrong type. Only pure, raw, unfiltered, organic apple cider vinegar that still contains the “mother” apple (it will say this on the bottle) should ever be consumed. For me, I only ever purchase and drink Bragg apple cider vinegar , and I recommend you do the same. Because of the amount of chemicals and GMO’s in our food chain today, as well as the dodgy and cost cutting processing methods that are used by many manufactures, this is the only brand I trust. Plus the fact that Bragg ACV has less acidity than most of the others so it’s much easier to drink (it doesn’t burn on the way down!) and it’s also very reasonably priced. A gallon only costs around $27 (U.S.)… One Gallon Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and this will last you around 4 months. What a bargain!
2. They Didn’t Consume it Properly:.To get the most out of the apple cider vinegar, you must take it on an empty stomach. First thing in the morning is one of the best times as this raises your body’s pH level after you’ve been asleep (your pH drops while you’re sleeping). Last thing at night before you go to bed is also ideal so that your body has the necessary nutrients and antioxidants to cleanse, repair and regenerate itself while you’re sleeping. Mix one tablespoon (which is anywhere between 15-20 ml’s, depending on which country you live in) in a glass of warm filtered water. You can also add a teaspoon or two of raw unprocessed honey or Manuka honey for extra benefit and taste, along with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and/or cinnamon if you wish. Then, bottoms up!
Paul C. Bragg also recommends using ACV to improve your digestion before mealtime (and stop acid reflux, heartburn, gas and bloating problems). To do this, take 1 tablespoon of filtered water with 1/3 of a teaspoon of ACV. Before swallowing though, hold this mixture in your mouth for 5-10 seconds. This promotes saliva, which helps to digest your food right in the mouth. Doing this before you eat causes your stomach digestive fluids to flow faster and better, which in turn, results in improved digestion and assimilation.
3. They Didn’t Take it for Long Enough:.This is probably the biggest mistake of them all. Many people seem to be under the assumption that you take apple cider vinegar (or any nutritional supplement for that matter) the same you do a prescription. So all you do is take it for a few weeks or a few months and then you’re “cured” right? Wrong! ACV should be something you continue to take for the rest of your life. Because of the radical farming methods that are used today, our food no longer supplies us with the essential nutrients, co-factors, good gut bacteria and live enzymes our bodies need every day… Soil Depletion is Now The Greatest Threat to Human Survival. So none of us can rely solely on what we eat anymore. Consuming organic apple cider vinegar every day may actually be the only form of real nutrition your body gets, so whatever you do… don’t stop taking it!
NOTE: You may have read that taking ACV every day can cause tooth decay. The reasoning behind this is because apple cider vinegar is acidic when it first enters the mouth (it then becomes alkaline though), this “acid” gets into your teeth and rots them. This is simply not true however. While processed ACV’s are acidic and stay acidic, raw unfiltered ACV becomes alkaline once in the body, and although it does contain acetic acid (which can be detrimental to tooth enamel), it also contains high amounts of pectin (which is good for tooth enamel) and malic acid (which whitens teeth), along with calcium, magnesium and boron, which are all essential for strengthening teeth and preventing tooth decay. So when it comes to ACV, the pros definitely outweigh any so-called cons (as long as it’s organic unprocessed ACV). There’s no need to be alarmed.
This Just In…
|Back to Back Issues Page|